Dilmah Win a Trip to Fiji Promotion TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of entry
- By entering the Dilmah Win a Trip to Fiji Promotion (the Promotion) entrants accept these terms and conditions.
- Entry to this Promotion is open to New Zealand companies and residents 18 years and older. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entries open at 00:01 NZST on 14 October and close at 23:59 NZST on 31 December , 2019 (Promotional Period).
- The last date for the valid entry details to be handed in is 31 December , 2019.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 15 January , 2020.
The promoter is Dilmah NZ, 159 Marua Road, Ellerslie , New Zealand (Promoter)
How to enter
- To enter, entrants must do the following during the Promotion Period:
- Purchase any Three (3) of Dilmah Elixir 1 Litre teas from the Promoter or any stockist (Qualifying Purchase); as laid out in Dilmah Win a Trip to Fiji Promotion dated 14 October, 2019 – 31 December 2019.
- The entrant will be required to retain purchasing details and invoice number which will be required for validating the Qualifying Purchase (Proof of Purchase)
- Enter the required information to the Promoters’ website www.Dilmah.co.nz
- A Qualifying Purchase is a single transaction with a minimum of 3 different flavours. There can be any number of entrees provided that a minimum of 3 different flavours are purchased at every transaction
- The Proof of Purchase must show a date or dates which fall during the Promotion Period
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 31 December to be ready for the draw
- The Promoter may verify the validity of entries (including confirmation of business details and validation of Proof of Purchase) and may disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- One (1) Trip for two to Fiji for 4 days and 3 nights as laid out in the promotion and as described under “how to enter.
- Accommodation at Pullman Nadi Resort and Spa in a Deluxe King or Twin room with Pool view.
- 3 x Buffet Breakfasts for two at Magiti restaurant.
- Spending money of NZ $ 1000.
- Flight departs from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. Includes 1 checked in baggage ( 23kg) and 1 carry on (7 kg) per person.
- Travel dates will exclude high season travel and to be completed by 15th December 2020.
- Excluded are costs of transfers to & from the winners regional airport & their homes therefore these would be the responsibility of the winners.
- Travel Insurance, Transport to air ports, Visa is at the winners cost.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions from any applicable regulatory authority.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter expressly excludes all representations and warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any Prize.
- The Promotion will be conducted by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions. To the extent that any matter relating to the Promotion is not covered by these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to conduct the Promotion as it sees fit.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged in accordance with these terms and conditions, or any prizes which are not claimed during the Promotion Period.
- All decisions of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's business details, identity, age, place of residence/business and proof of purchase). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reason to believe an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which has the effect of jeopardizing the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation as a result of such conduct are reserved.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the full extent permitted by law, but subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Promotion as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and the Promoter’s Related Companies (as that term is defined in the Companies Act 1993) exclude all liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; any prize or participation in or use of any prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, licence to the Promoter to use and sub-licence the use of any copyright (including future copyright) in and to any entry submitted by an entrant. To the extent that an entrant has any moral rights (as that term is defined in Part 4 of the Copyright Act 1994) in relation to their entry, the entrant hereby provides consent for the Promoter and its sub-licensees to perform any act or omission that would otherwise infringe that entrant’s moral rights. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for conducting this Promotion and otherwise in accordance with entrants’ consent and applicable privacy laws. The Promoter’s privacy policies are available at http://www.watties.co.nz/Support/Privacy-Policy (Kraft-Heinz) & https://www.dilmah.co.nz/cookie-policy.html (Dilmah).